Don’t get lost on your guests’ fridge.
Send wedding invitations you can be proud of today – and treasure for years to come.
I’m here to help bring those special, personal details about your relationship to life through the paper goods for your wedding, so you can:
- Make your loved ones feel honored by you and your sweetie
- Plan an incredible event down to the very last detail, so people will say “oh, that’s so them”
- Keep your overall vision and theme for the big day cohesive from start to finish
- Stop wasting time cobbling together bits and pieces of printed goods from a bunch of vendors
- Have all of your questions answered by an expert who listens – and tells it like it is
- Get an organized, service-oriented experience with deadlines met and no surprises
You’re busy – balancing a full-time job, planning a wedding, and hobbies (ha! – what are those anymore?) can be really overwhelming. It’s time to get someone on your team who can help cross off lots of things on that never-ending to-do list.
Invitations designed and printed to perfection? Check.
Artwork as a staple to feel like you guys? Check.
Calligraphy coordinated? Check.
All the paper goods for the big day itself? Check.
All the fun stuff that’s printed, too? Making mom happy with etiquette, tradition, and classic elements? Having your friends be like “yeah, girl – I can’t wait to come to your wedding. See you on the dance floor.”?
Check, check, and check.
Now, if only someone could help with that grocery run…
I couldn’t be happier for you both, so let’s see how I can help you lovebirds tell your story.
Work with me
“So many people have commented on how our wedding was very ‘us,’ down to every little detail. Leah was a huge part of that, and we can’t thank her enough. Leah is also extremely organized and working with her was easy and low-stress. She is very responsive to e-mails (even the long, rambly ones) and helped keep me on track with my own planning. She truly cares about her clients and puts a great deal of thought and care into her work.” – Sara
Photos: Casey Brodley, Kerby Lou Photography, Cory Weber