Hey, I’m Leah – your calligrapher, invitations designer, and artist, all rolled into one five-foot-tall package. I’m here to help bring those special, personal details about your relationship to life through the paper goods for your wedding.
With ink-stained hands, I thought I was too artsy for the business world. And with a love for timelines and calendars, I thought I was too Type A to succeed in the arts community. As it turns out, my time spent as a CEO’s executive assistant and my dedication to this craft is a perfect combination, so I can help you:
- Make your loved ones feel honored and cared for by you and your other half
- Plan an incredible event down to the very last detail, so people will say “oh, that’s so them”
- Keep your overall vision and theme for the big day cohesive from start to finish
- Find the expert answers to your questions by listening first — and telling you the whole truth
- Get an organized, fast, service-oriented experience with deadlines met and no surprises
You’re busy. Balancing a full-time job, planning a wedding, and hobbies (ha! – what are those anymore?) can be really overwhelming. Oh, and did anyone forget we’re in the midst of a global pandemic?! Casual. Throw in questions about paper types, wording and etiquette, and lots of printing methods… and it’s no wonder you aren’t sure what’d be best for your day. Or what combination would make that “wow” first impression you’re hoping for.
Let’s cross off some items on that never-ending to-do list, shall we?
Luxury invitations designed and printed to perfection? Check.
Elegant calligraphy coordinated? Check.
Custom artwork that feels like you two? Check.
All the paper goods for the big day itself? Check.
All the fun stuff that’s printed, too? Making mom happy with proper etiquette, strong tradition, and classic elements? Having your friends be like “yeah, girl – I can’t wait to come to your wedding. See you on the dance floor.”?
Check, check, and check.
I couldn’t be happier for you both, so let’s see how I can help you lovebirds tell your story.