What dreamy paper goods are you looking for?
This isn’t a scavenger hunt – just click on your choice below. (That was easy).
Your love story’s beautiful and meaningful.
Let’s tell it like it is. And let’s skip the headache, shall we?
Get all your printed pieces to coordinate seamlessly.
Bring your vision to life without cobbling it together from a bunch of places.
I’ve had so many clients start their search for custom invitations elsewhere, only to find a disappointing experience, products that aren’t actually unique to them, and limited options of available items from each vendor. They had wasted so much time they could have spent on other things. How annoying.
I’m here to be your one-stop shop. With start-to-finish service, you can make your wedding paper dreams a reality, without driving yourself crazy in the process.
Here’s what you can expect working with me:
- Calligraphy and artwork all done by hand first, from scratch, so you can be confident your invitations are truly one-of-a-kind and reflect you personally. I don’t use cursive fonts or stock artwork. If there’s something written in script, drawn, or painted, it was done for you – and just for you. I then take the hand-done version and scan it, incorporate it into your layout, and get it ready for printing.
- High quality paper and print methods, so you can send invitations your guests will go crazy for – and that your Aunt Barbara (Emily Post 2.0) will approve of.
- Detailed timeline, so you know when to expect everything from me, each step of the way. I used to be an executive assistant – staying on schedule for you is really important to me.
- Ten-day design intensive, so you can get your invitations from “concept” to “print-ready” quickly. No waiting around on back and forth between you and yet another vendor. I like things done – and I know you do, too!
- Interactive proofing process, so you can review your proofs and provide feedback easily, from wherever you are – ahem, even your office. Your secret’s safe with me.
- All the printed elements – not just the invitation – under one roof, so you can be sure your save the dates, menus, ceremony programs, cocktail napkins, decorative signs (and, and, and) all coordinate together. You have a vision, so let’s make sure each element fits together like a lovely little puzzle piece!
How does the process work?
Schedule your complimentary consultation.
We’ll talk through the look of your wedding, as well as the logistics. You’ll give me your “wishlist,” and I’ll make recommendations based on your budget and vision.
You’ll get a custom quote from me based on our discussion. We’ll review this together during a second chat, so you can answer any questions in real time.
Decide it’s a “yes” and book my services. It’s official!
Any artwork included in your invitation is created from scratch. There are no cursive fonts or stock art used – everything is done by hand and digitized.
I provide you with a concept sketch. With your blessing, I put together a first draft proof.
We go back and forth with your revisions to move toward a final version.
You approve the final proof and we’re off to the races.
I take care of all the printing and any extra goodies we’ve dreamt up for you: envelope calligraphy, wax seals, ribbons, vintage or custom stamps. Dreamy.
You’ll have a box of pretty pieces, ready for their closeup – pixie dust included.
You get them out in the mail. Your loved ones go B-A-N-A-N-A-S in their excitement.
Cue your happy dance. Mine’s a shimmy that’s more like a full-body wiggle.
After the meeting, she had 100% follow through and responded to questions/concerns in less than 24 hours. Her first proof was perfect, beyond what we could have ever imagined. Her work is truly customized to each couple and their story. She was also really helpful advising us on color choices or even what items would be best to purchase (especially as we chose chalkboards).
She wasn’t afraid to give her expert opinion but also worked in any odd requests we had. I could go on and on but in a nutshell, if you want a true creative who is also super professional, organized, and timely, Leah is unbeatable. So much so that she’s doing our Christmas cards this year and hopefully more to come! -Rukiya
Full-service clients typically dedicate 5-7% of their overall wedding budget to their handcrafted paper goods, including save the dates, invitations, and day-of-wedding items. Overall budgets vary a lot, depending on quantity and print method.
To provide the level of service my clients have come to expect, my minimum investment for custom design is $1,800.00. The average Leah E. Moss Designs client spends between $3,500.00 – $6,500.00.
I only work with 15 couples annually for custom invitation designs, so don’t miss your opportunity to be one of them. Let’s tell your love story – together.
Schedule my consultation!
When you walk into Anthropologie, you know how amazing the store smells, how whimsical their merchandising displays look, and how funky their detailing is on the clothes. It’s hard to put your finger on how, but Anthro just has a feeling. That’s created from all those elements coming together thoughtfully and seamlessly: it’s greater than the sum of its parts.
Your wedding is no different. I’m here to give your guests a sense of cohesion and deeper meaning, so they get that hard-to-describe feeling of your story on your big day. Somehow it just feels like you two. Stationery is the perfect way to fit all the pieces of the puzzle together. Paper goods give unity to your overall design through color, writing style, and artwork – I’m your girl to make that happen, in a stress-free way.
Here’s what others have asked!
What if I’m working with my mom? Or my wedding planner?
Great! I love anyone on Team Couple-in-Love. I’m happy to work with anyone who’s part of your process, at whatever level of involvement you feel comfortable with her having.
My fiance and I don’t live in the Detroit area. Can we still work with you?
Yes – I work with couples all over the country. Thanks to video chats and emails, you’re basically here in my studio with me anyway.
Yikes, 5-7% of our budget seems like a lot. I just don’t think I can spend that right now! Is there a payment plan?
Yes, I don’t do any lump sum, big payments all at once. To book my services, you’ll owe a 25% non-refundable retainer. Then, each portion of your order is due upon completion of that phase. So, you’ll pay for invitations when they’re done, and then payment for your day-of-wedding goodies won’t be due until those are done later on.
Do you offer a way for me to feel the paper options? It’s such a touchy-feely thing.
If you’d like, you may order a paper sample kit for $25. This includes examples of different print options, paper styles, and envelope choices. If you do decide to book with me for custom invitations (and I hope you do), this will be credited to your order. As in, it’s free. Get yours HERE.
I have more questions – how can I get in touch?
Reach out to me HERE and I promise to get back to you really soon.
Book my consultation
You’re not like everyone else.
You want your big day to reflect that.
No need to keep stressing about a special way to tie everything together. Calligraphy is the perfect icing on your five-tiered cake to make your guests feel honored – and get them excited for your celebration to come.
I provide calligraphy for your wedding in a hassle-free way, so you can set the tone for your day – and skip the headache.
Here’s what you can expect working with me:
- Lettering produced by a classically-trained calligrapher, so you have the peace of mind that your order will be done beautifully and accurately. Get ready to have your expectations exceeded.
- Fast turnaround time, so you don’t have to wait. I know you want to get your invitations out to your guests ASAP!
- Traditional and modern calligraphy styles, so you can choose whatever suits your look and feel.
- Font-matching and custom ink color mixing, so your envelopes will be a perfect match to the invitations you’ve already chosen. The outside will match the inside and your loved ones will be impressed!
The Options for your Wedding Needs
- Envelope addressing
- Seating charts and decorative signage
- Escort cards and place cards
- Table numbers
She did an excellent job working collaboratively with us to execute our vision and not only were we thrilled with the results, but the calligraphy was many of our guests’ favorite part of our invitation! -Lacey
Each item is priced per piece, so you’ll receive a custom quote based on your quantity. To provide the level of service my clients have come to expect, my minimum investment for wedding calligraphy is $350.00.
I take on a limited number of calligraphy clients, each on a first come, first served basis. Don’t miss your chance to get on my production calendar!
Make me some calligraphy magic!
Don’t just give a gift. Give an heirloom.
She doesn’t want another perfume bottle, anyway.
Artwork that reflects the beauty of who you are – and what really matters to you – is something your loved one will treasure. Bonus – the first wedding anniversary traditional gift is paper. A piece of art created for you on paper, commemorating that day, is a meaningful and heartfelt gift for your spouse.
I create heartfelt gifts so you can show that special someone just how much she means to you. Happy recipient, coming right up!
Here’s what you can expect working with me:
- Artwork produced on 100% cotton paper with high-quality ink/paint, so your gift will be long-lasting and archival. Your loved one will be able to enjoy the gift for years to come.
- Wide breadth of artistic skills, so I can deliver your desired product – whatever you’ve dreamt up.
- Helpful user interface, so you have a quick and seamless process. Gift-giving shouldn’t be a hassle.
- Standard sizing available, so you can purchase readily available frames and don’t need to further invest in custom framing.
- Custom and large-format sizing available, so you end up with a piece that’s exactly what you had in mind. Showstopper, here we come!
The Options for Your Gift-Giving Needs
- Vows, love letter, or song lyrics transcription
- Venue or home illustration
- Family tree rendering
- Bouquet painting
- Pet portrait
- Gift cards available
“He cried.” -Lots of clients, reporting back with happy tears from gift recipients
Each gift is priced based on word count, complexity, and size. You’ll receive a custom quote based on your needs. To provide the level of service my clients have come to expect, my minimum investment for gift commissions is $100.00.
I take on a limited number of gift commission clients, each on a first come, first served basis. Don’t miss your chance to get on my production calendar, to make sure your gift is ready in time for your milestone occasion!
Help me give a special gift!