You don’t want the same invitation you’ve seen a hundred times. You’re wondering how you can save a bit of money out of your quickly-dwindling wedding budget, but still have everything look fancy and match. Welcome to The Collection.
Affordable wedding invitations at your fingertips – from a talented calligrapher
Let’s start designing!
How does it work?
Shop Online and Make it Yours
Customize your invitations with your wedding colors, then choose your print method, calligraphy style, and add any bells and whistles you have your heart set on. Pick your favorites from The Collection Guide. Shop for your perfect combination, straight from the couch. Doesn’t get much easier than that.
Get a unique, high-quality, beautiful invitation
Each design starts with calligraphy done by hand first. You’ll have a truly one-of-a-kind invitation – if there’s something written in script, it was done for you, and just for you. Once it’s scanned in and ready for production, I only use high-quality paper and printing – you deserve the royal treatment. Plus, judgy Aunt Barbara needs to get wowed at her mailbox.
Coordinate your affordable wedding invitations with day-of-wedding goodies, too
Once you’re part of the fam with invitations done to perfection, I’ll also work with you for any fun printed items you’ll want for the big day itself. Details matter to you (Type A here, too – it’s cool) and you can have everything coordinate. Wouldn’t it be great to have your menus match your invitation, and your cocktail napkins and thank you notes each have your monogram? You’re in the right place.
(And have some help from a stationery expert!)
And all along the way, I’ll be here as your invitations fairy godmother. You’ve never done this before, so how should you be expected to know about wording and etiquette, or what the heck letterpress even is? Good news – no faceless 800 number for customer service here. Starting with the handy dandy Collection Guide, I’ll give personal input at each step of the process to make sure every “i” gets dotted, and every “t” gets crossed. Figuratively, and literally – it’s a calligraphy joke. Anyway…
I believe in convenience and excellence, at a fair price, for every couple in love.
Let me show you how.
Yay, I’m ready to order my invitations!
If I could do it all over again, I would still choose to work with Leah! [In]… designing truly beautiful, one-of-a-kind paper goods for our wedding, Leah’s expertise showed. Her attention to detail, professionalism and artistic talent enhanced both the planning process and the big day itself.Thank you, Leah! -Mariel
Customization options shown above:
- Veronica: all script, Laura style, dusty blue ink, white cardstock, pale blue envelope, A9 size, added insert card
- Aviva: script headings and monogram, Jackie style, harvest ink, cream cardstock, powder green envelope, added insert card
- Sara: all script, Alex style, claret ink, white cardstock, pale blush envelope
- Elena: script headings and monogram, Kelly style, nubuck brown ink, cream cardstock, pale taupe envelope, A9 size
- Andrea: script headings and monogram, Alex style, dusty rose ink, white cardstock, lavender envelope, A9 size
- Olivia: all script, Jackie style, racing green ink, cream cardstock, cipria envelope
- Dominique: script headings and monogram, Laura style, dark grey ink, white cardstock, pale grey envelope, added insert card
- Natalie: all script, Kelly style, navy ink, cream cardstock, cream envelope, A9 size, added insert card
I’m ready to customize my own!